News & Pregnancies
35 year old lady sterilised 3½ years ago when her tubes had been cut and approximately 1.5 cm piece of tube removed. 3 children previously, all by Caesarean section. Reversal of sterilisation performed early 2013. Now had a positive pregnancy test.
Find Us On Facebook!
Need to know more?
- About Us
- Success Rates’ Factors
- The Costs
- Mr Pickles Female Reversal of Sterilisation Success Rates
- Female Reversal Success Rates
- The Female Reversal Operation
- Complications of Female Sterilisation Reversal Surgery
- Making An Appointment
- Information Leaflet
- Female Sterilization Reversal Case Studies
- IVF After Sterilisation
- Home Ovulation and Sperm Testing Kits
- Contact Us
- Our Blog
- Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome – Evidence?
- Recent Articles
- Case Study
- Essure Removal
- Our Patients
- Detailed Case Study No.1: R.H.
- PTLS Treatment Results
- Pineapple and Conception
- Private Health UK Patients’ Choice Award Winner 2017